While BC Clark stems from traditions, it continues to be an industry leader. The company and its employees pride themselves on being innovative, understanding current trends, and exceeding expectations.
At BC Clark, we pride ourselves on being a family-owned and operated family business for the last 129 years. Over that time, we have built up a wonderful family of employees and we are excited to be expanding that family.
We are seeking a highly motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our team as a sales professionals.
As a key ambassador of our brand, you will embody our commitment to excellence and provide an unparalleled level of service to our customer. We are looking for passionate individuals who are ready to learn the dynamic world of luxury jewelry and time pieces.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with high-end clientele, understanding their preferences, needs, and aspirations to provide tailored luxury solutions.
- Showcase an in-depth knowledge of our luxury products/services, highlighting their unique features and benefits to drive sales.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing personalized service, ensuring client satisfaction, and fostering long-term relationships.
- Actively engage in client outreach, follow-ups, and after-sales service to maintain ongoing relationships and drive repeat business.
- Collaborate with the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets, contributing innovative ideas to enhance sales strategies and initiatives.
- Uphold the brand’s image and standards through immaculate presentation, product knowledge, and adherence to company guidelines.
If you would like to join a company with a proud tradition of over 129 years and be a part of our dynamic and rewarding work environment, please submit your resume to:
BC CLARK, INC.
Attn: Sue Getman
101 Park Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
In this day and age, it is not simply enough to be employee-focused or customer-focused, we must be people-focused. We care about our employees, their families, our customers, and most importantly our community. We strive to make a positive impact in Oklahoma and it shows in the way we operate our business and the promises we make to our family of employees, and the contributions we make to the community.
We are proud to offer all our employees family-friendly benefits including:
- 90% company-paid health care for the individual employee and 50% company-paid healthcare for their children
- A robust 401k matching + profit-sharing plan
- Paid time off including an additional family day and paid volunteer hours
- Employee Purchase Program
- Social events for the employee and their family
- Fun in-store sales incentives
- Great hours include being closed on Sundays, most holidays, and Black Friday (Family Friday)