To our dear customers and community,
In order to do our part to help contain the COVID-19 virus, we have decided to temporarily close our retail showrooms beginning Tuesday, 3/17/2020 through Saturday, 3/28/2020 at a minimum.
Decisions in these unprecedented times are complex, but above all, at BC Clark, we keep these three things in mind:
Our loyal customers
Our precious employees and their families
Our Oklahoma community
We are still here for our customers:
We are available and can assist you in the following ways:
- Contact us by phone, text, email, website chat, social media messaging, etc.
- Schedule an appointment if you need to pick something up or have a prompt need.
- We are updating our website daily with new product.
- We will offer free shipping or local delivery.
Let’s be creative and adaptive! We welcome any ideas to safely serve our customers.
We are still here for our employees:
- Although their working hours will be shortened, our employees will receive compensation for their normal hourly work schedule.
- Employees will not be asked to use their normal vacation / sick days.
We are still here for our community:
- Through our charitable BC Clark Family Fund, we are pledging $50,000 to local COVID-19 relief, to be administered by The Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as we have them. Thank you for your continued support during this time.
President and CEO, BC Clark Jewelers