Summer is here and so are the activities! You have beautiful jewelry and now you want to know fun and exciting ways to pair it. This carefully curated style inspiration guide is for you!
From dressy to casual, and even to the pool we have got you covered!
Here are 4 key ways to style your jewelry for summer.
- Layer – one of the best ways to make a statement in the summer is to layer your favorite bracelets and mix in a pop of color. It will give you a fresh look with a touch of summer.
- Add Earrings – A great pair of statement earrings are not to be underestimated. They can change the entire look of your outfit. Wear shiny silver or warm gold for a flawless finish.
- Pops of Color – One thing we love at BC Clark is color. Take advantage of the warm temps by adding in bits of bright, statement-making color.
- Play with Necklines – Summer offers up a variety of necklines and you should play with them!
- Strapless or Off the Shoulder – Add a short 16″ inch necklace and layer it with a longer 35″+ necklace or go for a longer pair of statement earrings.
- Deep V – Try a Lariat and dangle earrings
- Scoop Neck – Try a longer statement necklace or a pair of statement earrings
- Regular V Neck or Camisol – Mix and match 16-18″ lengths and layer them together with a pair of stud earrings or hoops.
What is your favorite way to style for summer?